This pertains to the preventive and restorative care of gums diseases. Gum disease if remains unnoticed and untreated, eventually turns into a severe infection which is painful and unbearable.
Identifying Gum diseases
The common symptoms of gum disease are:
- Discolored, tender, or puffy gums
- Chronic bad breath
- Gums that bleed when you brush
- Pus around your teeth
- Loose teeth
Periodontal care services
We treat your gum diseases depending on the severity of the disease. We employ a minimally invasive approach for normal cases and go for surgery only in extreme conditions.
- We begin by examining your teeth and cleaning plaque and tartar, from the tooth surface and roots
- The surface is then smoothed and polished, making it more difficult for bacteria to adhere to it.
- Topical medicines are applied so that the bacteria present in the pockets may be fought off.